Thursday, April 10, 2008

Terms

For my second post I wanted to post a short list of terms that will get used in this blog alot.

Face/Babyface: Good Guy
Heel: Bad Guy
Worker: A wrestler
Pop: Good Crowd reaction
Heat: A good crowd reaction for a heel I.E. booing
Over: A wrestler who is popular as a heel or face
Finish: The End of a match
Stick: A microphone
Rat: The Wrestling verison of a groupie
Booker: The man/woman/people that decide how that match will go
Smart Fan: Someone who knows the inner working of Pro Wrestling
Mark: Someone who thinks wrestling is real
Marking Out: Giving the reation that it is real, even smart fans tend to do this.

Thats all I have for now on that, I'll add more as they come up.
My next big post will have the the content about Tag Teams and what I think can help pro wrestling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A. Wrestling is real. Anyone who says different is probably believes that the worlds money supply ain't controled by JEW cartels;
B. JBL is a wrestling god, which probably makes him more powerful than Jesus.
C. Shawn Michaels is faking being relijus, to he can drumm up money to cut his dirty hippy hair. I mean, you can tell this is tru, just listen to his song, it say "He wants your money...MONEYYYYY".
D. I want to touch Stephanie Mcmahon's boobs.
Glacier

P.S. There's nothing wrong with a thumb.